TK2050 is the name of the chipset made up of the tc2000 controller and the tp2050/sta505 output stage chip. T2 amp uses one tp2050/sta505 output stage chip for each channel in paralleled configuration. This amp can drive any speaker from 4-8 ohm. It is recommended for speakers in the 4 ohm range. For 8 ohm speakers, we recommend the T1 amp.
The input caps are very important for the sound quality on the tripath amps. The T2 uses audiophile Mundorf MCAP input caps.
This board can take both AC and DC powersupply. DC range is 22V - 31V, AC range is 16V - 22V. We recommend using 24V -28V DC.Speaker hookup:
Ground on the two channels can not be connected together. It is ok to only connect 1 speaker and leave the other channel unconnected if desired.
The board can not be bridged to make 200W mono.
- 10000uf Nichicon KG cap
- Power input: DC 22V-31V or AC 16V-22V
- TC2000 controller and two sta505/tp2050 power stage chip.
- On/off relay, preventing "pop" sound in speakers during on/off
- Input impedance: 50K. (20K if you remove the vol.pot)
- Input sensitivity for full power: 1.5V RMS
- Onboard volume pot
- Dimensions: 128x81x38mm
- PCB thickness 2mm
- Comes fully assembled, as pictured.
- Quality MKP input 3.3uf input caps
- All caps and parts are well known brands
- Big fanless heatsink.
Part brands might change slightly between batches because of availbility.
You are currently browsing our US Warehouse.
Product bought from us.hifimediy.com will ship from Oregon, USA.
Only a limited selection of our products are stocked here. We also ship to USA from China.
Return to China Warehouse